Friday, December 3, 2010

The Night Before

I belong to a group of three there's myself and Kristy and my girlfriend. Kristy is the her black booty dancer and really knows how to move. We've been friends for years and just recently, me and my girlfriend decided to tie the knot. Three days before the wedding, Kristy hosted a stag party for my friends and me without my fiancée (and my wife soon to be) knowing it. Everybody got drunk that night and I was drunk and was carried by my best friend Kristy upstairs to a room.

I was sitting on the bed and suddenly; she gave me a funny erotic dance. I shouted "Damn, my friend! I never thought you have a hot black booty!" I was shocked. She smiled. She told me how much she really liked me, I don't know how she managed to take her clothes off completely; while I was shocked watching her, my drunkenness disappeared.
She told me "Drew, I have a boyfriend right now but I don't want him to be my first. I want you to have my first" She was crying by the time she finished telling me. I pitied her but I really don't know why I told her that I wanted to spend the night with her. I am about to be married I thought to myself. But a man's urges tend to take over.
I smiled and helped her and lay down on the bed. I kissed her tender lips and massaged her big black breasts. She had bigger tits than my soon to be wife. I licked her nipples as she groaned and moaned. I went down, licked her nice black pussy and made it wet. She was shouting my name many times said, "I love you so much". I couldn't handle the heat of my body and my cock was extremely hard. This black booty dancer friend of mine had a super lovely wet innocent virgin vagina.
lacey's nice black pussy
I never hesitated to slide my cock into her hot, wet cunt. She was still moaning her pleasure. I told her that this would hurt and I will never stop pushing until she will be satisfied by the experience. She said "yes I'm ready", so I gently push my cock into her innocent black pussy, but the urge comes again in my mind and I wanted to push hard into her and shut her mouth!
So, I decided to be evil and then push as hard as I can and to fuck her hard! She shouted loudly that it hurt while I'm inside her. I then pushed and pulled as hard and fast as I could. She shouted and cried and moaned. I was drunk yes indeed I was, and I couldn't stop. It just felt so good, her tight, wet pussy. I even was tempted to fuck her black booty and cum twice and it took me more than 5 hours to stop fucking her.
On third hour she stops crying and starts to moan her pleasure. I came 6 times. My friend let go of her virginity that night and made wild love to me. Later that night, she had an extreme headache and body pains; she had to go to the hospital. Her boyfriend visited her without knowing that she brought to the hospital because of a wild defloration experience the other night.
On my wedding day, my hot little booty dancer was already alive and kicking. She shook my hand and said, "Thanks for that wonderful night." I in turn whispered, "Don't ever think it's over. I still need more than that". That was a funny experience. We still haven't told my wife about our dirty little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment